Great entry level of Furuno Review:
Small in size, the 1623 is big on power, clarity and advanced radar features. The slim-line monochrome LCD display and lightweight radome antenna make it ideal for power or sail boats as small as 17 feet.
This 2.2kW radar has a 16 nautical mile range, yet will zoom down to 1/8 nautical mile for tight navigation in harbors and inlets. The 1623 radar lets you readily identify objects, thanks to a high definition 6" Silver Bright LCD screen that clearly separates targets. Plus, the four-tone target display lets you easily differentiate between stronger and weaker echoes, helping to alert you of any danger.
Includes 10M Standard Signal Cable
- Waterproof, 6 Inch Silver Bright Monochrome LCD Display
- 13 User Selectable Range Scales from 1/8 to 16 N.M.
- Ergonomic design with predictable menu
- Display Resolution of 240(H) X 320(V) Dots
- Targets Displayed in up to 4 Levels of Gray Tones
- 2.2 Kilowatt Transmitter Unit
- New Tri-speed 15" radome antenna, increases RPM at short ranges for better target accuracy
- 3 Transmitter Pulse lengths and Repetition Rates
- Linear Receiver with 10 dB Noise Figure
- Automatic Receiver Tuning
- Automatic or Manual Sea-Clutter (STC) Adjustment
- Automatic or Manual Receiver Gain Adjustment
- Sector Blanking
- Rain Clutter (FTC) Control
- Echo Stretch and Interference Rejection Modes
- Watchman Mode to control the Radar system for Vessel Safety
- Reverse Video Display (White Targets and Marks on a Black Background)
- Full Screen Navigation Data Display in the Standby Mode*
- Omni Pad Control for rapid Cursor and Menu Operation
- Picture Off-Center Shift
- Electronic Bearing Line and
Read Full Review Before Buying Online
Link below to read full and compare price for cheap Furuno 1623 LCD Marine Radar 2.2KW 16NM 15DOME 1623-E-10 sale, The best review and rating of used brand Furuno by real customers are also offered to you, just click on following link to see more details.
*** Product Information: Mar 15, 2012 20:30:13