Great entry level of Baron Services, Inc. MSWWR10S Review:
Conditions on the water can change quickly, and seriously affect your time on the water, whether you’re there for pleasure or for your livelihood. The new WxWorx receiver provides XM WX Satellite Weather data reception, so you’ll have accurate, location-specific weather information right at the helm. The WR-10BT receiver has features like WAAS-enabled GPS functionality and mobile display options for compatible devices to improve your boating experience.The WxWorx on Water WR-10BT Bluetooth bundle includes the 3rd generation WxWorx receiver (WR-10BT) with Bluetooth capability, WxWorx on Water software and the antenna necessary to receive the XM WX satellite-delivered data. Everything necessary to connect the WxWorx receiver to your PC via a Bluetooth connection is included in this convenient bundle, and provides data wirelessly. Power is supplied through DC power adapter.Weather Data: XM WX marine data is available in three subscription levels: Fisherman, Sailor and Master Mariner. Data products include: High-Resolution NEXRAD Radar images, Weather Warnings, High-Resolution Sea Surface Temperatures, Wave Height, Surface Wind Speed/Direction, Lightning, Severe Weather Storm Tracks and more. Data available depends on subscription level.Easy-To-Use Software Interface: WxWorx on Water's quick response and easy-to-use interface allows you to move and interact with data anywhere on the map. You can overlay multiple data products simultaneously for a comprehensive look at weather conditions.GPS and AIS connectivity: With integrated GPS capabilities and the included GPS antenna, the WR-10BT weather receiver allows you to overlay your current position on the WxWorx map, showing your boat in context with surrounding weather conditions. With a separate AIS receiver, you can overlay the positions of other AIS vessels onto the WxWorx map.
Baron Services, Inc. MSWWR10S Feature
- The 3rd generation WxWorx receiver provides XM WX Satellite Weather data reception, as well as integrated, WAAS-enabled, GPS functionality and mobile display on compatible devices.
- Weather data: High-Resolution NEXRAD Radar images, Weather Warnings, High-Resolution Sea Surface Temperatures, Wave Height, Surface Wind Speed/Direction, Lightning, Severe Weather Storm Tracks and more. Data available depends on subscription level.
- With integrated GPS capabilities and included GPS antenna, lets you overlay your position on the WxWorx map, showing your boat in surrounding weather conditions. And with a separate AIS receiver, you can also overlay the positions of other AIS vessels
- Bundle includes: WxWorx on Water software; WxWorx WR-10 data receiver; Serial cable; Shakespeare antenna; GPS antenna; Bare power cable ; mounting hardware.
- Cables are specific to either the third generation receiver (WR10) or second generation receiver (REWX9ID). You must use the cables designed for the appropriate receiver. Compatible cables are included in bundles and kits.
Read Full Review Before Buying Online
Link below to read full and compare price for cheap WxWorx MSWWR10S WR-10 XM WX Weather Data Receiver Bundle with Serial and WxWorx on Water Software (Marine) sale, The best review and rating of used brand Baron Services, Inc. MSWWR10S by real customers are also offered to you, just click on following link to see more details.
*** Product Information: Mar 26, 2012 03:22:09